Sunday, February 22, 2009

DT Challenge - Feb. 22 - March 7th

hello, and welcome to my DT challenge, Love is all around.
I challenge you to make a LO about love.
And than not about your husband, child or any other person.
But about something else you love, like your cat, dog, favorite bag or anything else.
And tell us why you love it so much. The winner gets my on line class for free ( the class not the kit)
Here is my LO ofcause of my favorite cat.
Voodoo is one of the 2 cats I raised by hand, cause there mother died when they were 10 days old. We have such a special bond, I think that is like loving your child

1 comment:

Catharina Maria said...

Prachtig allemaal Corien !
Kan je ooit ophouden om die kleintjes te knuffelen ??
Lieve groet RINI

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...