Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hospital

Last night my little man was in hospital for the night. He wasn't feeling very well all day, had fever, was crying all the time. So my doctor wasn't sure and send us to hospital. They directly wanted to keep him, checked his blood and urine, and put him on the monitor. Luckely everything was okee, it's just a virus and he could come home with us this afternoon. I felt so sad when I saw him lying in that hospital bed, I wanted to take him home with me. Wil stayed with him for the night.

5 comments:

2amscrapper said...

So happy everything is better today.

Unknown said...

Poor kiddo, so glad to hear he is OK. It`s hard for any mommy to see her kid staying in a hospital!!!

Unknown said...

Poor kiddo!!! So glad he`s doing fine!! It`s hard for any mommy to see her kid(s) staying in a hospital!

Jennie said...

Jeetje, wat een schrik! Gelukkig was niets ernstigs.

wendela said...

owww Corien, is dat schrikken!!
x
wendela

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...