Wednesday, November 17, 2010

OMG

Look what I found at the second hand shop, this beauty, it's an real old one, so Wil has to do some renovating. can't wait to paint it white. Am so happy with it.
And these 2 beauty's I found at MP, ofcause has to paint to sewingbox white, when I have time. For now I am working on an assignment for the Dutch magazine CMF. And finally the stucador is coming this weekend, so I hope I can paint and decorate my attic next week, so I can installate my scraproom again. Now I'm working on the table in the living room. It's not that drama as I thought it would be with my cats.

1 comment:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

What great finds, Corien! That's a beautiful cupboard and the sewing box is wonderful too! Have fun paining everything white :-)!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Julia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...