Friday, February 22, 2008

We're Back

We're back from 4 days Barcelona, a bit earlier than planned. We should go for 2 more days to the Carcassonne in France and fly back on Sunday. But Wil was so in pain with his back so he wanted to go home. Barcelona was great, but 4 days was enough, it was cold, cloudy and rainy, so not that good. We did saw a lot of Gaudi, that was great.
We arrived sunday and just walked a bit through Barcelona, Monday we went to see Park Guell, designed by Gaudi

And Sagrada Familia

Tuesday we went to Milahouse "La Pedrera" the balconies are so beautiful, and we went to the Batllohouse, were we went in. I made it to the second flour, Wil went to to roof. The house was full of glass and the stairs were so open that I couldn't go any further cause of my freight of highes



Wednesday we went seeing the Paviljons of Guell, wich has a great gate with a Dragon, and we saw Casa Vicens, not that great. And we walked a bit more in Barcelone, we did a lot of walking these days, my feet are killing me.



And we have a new addiction, STARBUCKS. I heard about them, but I just don't drink coffee, but they have really delicious chocolat milk, so we had to stop there every day, to have a drink. Such a shame we don't have them in Holland. But I don't think that would be good for me anyway, I really have to do something about my weight.
I'm planning to start this monday, I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

liefs bea said...

Wat sneu dat jullie eerder naar huis moesten gaan , veel beterschap met je rug Wil !
Maar de foto`s zijn gaaf hoor , alleen jammer dat er niet meer op staat , ben razend benieuwd wat je er van gaat scrappen !
hugs bea

Meikoningin said...

Ook niet leuk dat het anders liep dan gepland ! Maar, je moet maar denken, dit heb je in ieder geval meegepakt. Hele toffe foto's weer, dat kan je toch wel hoor :D

Hugggles !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...