Sunday, February 3, 2008

Romantic Vintage

Yesterday I gave a workshop in my store and it was so great. The girls were so enthousiastic and fun. I got so inspired from the, especially 1, Meriam, I so love her style. It reminds me of the things I did a few years ago, when I didn't even scrapped I loved doing altered Books. I think the style is a bit Romantic Vintage, I have to do more with it. I hope the girls will send me pictures of there work soon, so I can show you. For now I will leave you with some stuff I did a few years ago.

1 comment:

Meikoningin said...

oooooooh het witte boek !! Ja supergaaf is dat toen geworden. Ik zie natuurlijk in mijn oude boeken ook best dat we het nu heel anders aanpakken, maar een heleboel dingen die we gedaan hebben zijn toch wel erg leuk. Het witte boek is een van mijn favorieten :)

Kisssssssss

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...