Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rough week

It's been a rough week last week, after my neck I also got pain in my feet. I just couldn't walk. Luckely I got some medicines from the doctor so I could go to Utrecht. But my cats are really sick, after Q en Shadow, wednesday Sha'ree, Voodoo en Darkness got sick. Than on Thursday Devil and Rogue, so that was 7. I thought and hoped it would stay with that, but unluckely I am in the weekend also Sky, Freya, Elmo and Mystique got sick. They all are staying in my bedroom, cause Wil is rebuilding the attick. 11 sick cats is a bit to much for my dear HB so he also stays in the attick. I got my bed all for myself with my sick cats. But more unluck, today I think that also Ginger, Isis, Mas and Wolverine are getting sick. So that are all my cats except for 1. But with all my bad luck I think he will get sick also. Luckely Q and Shadow are doing better now

1 comment:

Meikoningin said...

Arm meidje toch, nou ik denk aan je, ookal is het van ver weg :) Daarom stuur ik je een virtuele knuffel, helemaal alleen voor jou !
:-*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...