Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our first Poly Litter

Monday morning Aurora gave birth to these beautiful kittens, and I wasn't even there. Last Thursday and Friday I was free from work, and the weekend I arranged that Wil or me was home. But nothing, that was a bommer, cause monday we both had go to work. So at 8 when I left she was sitting ouside and no sign of delivey yet. When I came home at 10.15 to check, they already were there, so I missed it all. Luckely everything went okee.
I'm so proud of her, that she did it all on her self, and I'm so happy with this litter, my first poly litter. Poly means that they have more toes than normally.
There is 1 boy and 2 girls,I gave them names from the movie X-men.
Wolverine, Red Tabby White Poly male
Rogue, Blue Creme White poly female
Mystique Blue White non poly female
And ofcause Rogue is going to stay, she has extra toes on all her feet, we call it a 4WD.
I ordered a tortie poly girl with Aurora when she was pregnant, and she listened to me HAHAHA

1 comment:

Meikoningin said...

Hihi, misschien moet je dat elke keer doen als er een poes zwanger is, je weet maar nooit. Leuk dat het met de cattery zo goed gaat dat je een heel eigen lijn gaat fokken, dat had te toch ook niet gedacht toen je met Isis begon ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...