Saturday, November 15, 2008

Did a lot of

Scrapbooking this week, worked on an articel for the CMF for Februar, obviously can't show, but it is great I think.
Still waiting for the chipboard from magistical memories to work with for round 2. I think I'm the only one who hasn't received it yet, so I get a bit nervous, deadline is November 25.
So in the meantime I made these 2 LO's and card with papers from Graphic45, who gave the DT from A Million Memories to play with, love those papers.






2 comments:

PattiM said...

Your creations are beautiful. Thank you for so much inspiration.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Meikoningin said...

Zo kicken weer ! En elke keer maak je er weer wat anders van en elke keer is het weer mooi ;) Die ronde is ook echt een schatje.

Dikke kus

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...