Thursday, November 27, 2008

The last 2 kittens

Monday evening the little guy died very soon, So only the little red girl was left.
I thought she was doing okee, but yesterday she didn't want to eat anymore, and I really feared for her life. So I left her with her mama and went to bed.
When I woke up at 2 this morning went downstairs to check and she already died, just a few minutes I think she was still warm. Sooooo sad, can't stop crying, I'm happy for her that it went fast, that she didn't had to suffer long, but now all the kittens are gone. Rogue don't mind, I think she even didn't look in the box once. That's so unreal.

1 comment:

linda loe said...

Wow wat een ellende weer met de poezen. Het zit je niet mee wat dat beterft.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...